Updated 8 October 2021
COVID-19 Level 1: Watch and Assess restrictions are currently in place in South Australia.
In line with South Australia’s current COVID-19 restrictions we encourage you to contact us online or via telephone wherever possible.
Access to the ICAC
We encourage you to contact us via email or telephone.
All visitors must comply with Level 1 restrictions, so you have to:
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose at all times while inside the ICAC meeting rooms, lifts, and the building foyer unless you are exempt in accordance with the Emergency Management (Activities—Associated Direction No 8) (COVID-19) Direction 2021
- Check in via the QR code with the mySA Gov app on your mobile phone
- Maintain physical distance of 1.5m between yourself and others
- Follow the directions of ICAC and security staff
Do not visit the ICAC if you are unwell, or are experiencing symptoms (no matter how mild) such as fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, tiredness / fatigue, runny or blocked nose, shortness of breath, headache, muscle or joint pain. Follow SA Government health advice and get tested for COVID-19 if you experience symptoms.
Compliance with the Level 1 restrictions is mandatory for both members of the public and ICAC staff, so we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Telephone us on (08) 8463 5191
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICAC events and training
Limited face-to-face training and education sessions will return in accordance with COVID-19 restrictions on indoor public meetings.
Please join our mailing list to receive email updates about online training and education events.