Published on 25 May 2018

If you think a police officer has acted inappropriately, you can make a formal complaint to the Office for Public Integrity (OPI).

Making a complaint is easy and important.
Simply fill out our secure online form.
We will acknowledge that we have received your complaint or report within two working days.