If you are involved in conducting, overseeing or acting upon the outcome of an internal investigation, it is important to understand the concepts and principles that underpin a good investigation.
The online course will address:
- the purpose of an internal investigation
- what can go wrong in an internal investigation and tips for avoiding common pitfalls
- the legal principles that underpin an investigation
- the importance of investigation planning
Who can apply?
Anyone wanting to attend the follow up workshop must complete this seminar.
This seminar is relevant for public officers involved in conducting, overseeing or acting upon the outcome of an internal investigation, including:
- human resource personnel
- finance personnel
- internal auditors
- risk and governance personnel
- managers and supervisors
How to Register
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We will acknowledge that we have received your complaint or report within two working days.