About the Commission
Working for the Commission
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for an Information Systems Officer to play an integral role in supporting the Commission to achieve its statutory functions. Working within the Corporate Services Section, the Information Systems Officer undertakes administration of the Commission’s corporate applications and manages access to sensitive information. The Information Systems Officer will work with employees across the agency to provide prompt resolution and education around technical issues for corporate applications.
The Information Systems Officer will be responsible for the Commission’s information and records governance framework and will proactively coordinate and contribute to projects of change management, governance and information security.
The Information Systems Officer position presents a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to exercise and strengthen their skills in a technical environment with a focus on corporate governance. The Information Systems Officer will have autonomy over their role but will also work in collaboration with the Information Technology and Records Management team to successfully deliver the key responsibilities.
The Commission is committed to gender, cultural and linguistic diversity, and encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
- Sound understanding of case and investigation management processes.
- Sound understanding of official record-keeping requirements and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage data within a corporate database and/or records management system.
- Demonstrated experience performing in an administrator capacity for corporate applications.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of the corporate work environment and the importance of official records.
- Understanding of the importance of tact, confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent communications skills, especially the ability to present complex technical information in an understandable format.
Apply online via the Commission’s recruitment portal before the closing date and include:
- A letter of application no more than three pages, with a minimum 10 point font, demonstrating how you meet the essential selection criteria set out in the job and person specification (personal qualities can be addressed as one criterion).
- A resume outlining your relevant experience and aptitude for the position.
9.00am, Monday 23 May 2022
HR Business Partner