About the Commission
Working for the Commission
- Competitive salary
- Super contributions into Super SA or a Superannuation fund of your choice
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home
- Access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Supported professional development
- Interesting and meaningful work
- The opportunity to work alongside highly qualified and involved leadership
About the role
The Manager Business Services has overall responsibility for the quality of business, financial and human resources services, including funding and budget management and employee relations. The Manager Business Services also oversees the Commission’s governance and risk management framework and improvement plan.
To be a strong contender for the role you will have demonstrated ability to lead and manage a small team with multi-disciplinary functions, and experience in managing multiple concurrent projects and major tasks.
The Commission is committed to gender, cultural and linguistic diversity, and encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, public administration, human resource management, finance or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing financial processes, end-of-year statements, budgeting and government funding submissions.
- Demonstrated experience managing employee relations and their practical application in a modern corporate workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team, engage employees and manage performance in order to deliver strategic objectives.
- Sound understanding of the principles of corporate governance and audit processes.
- High level interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain professional relationships and engage key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, organise workload, determine priorities, and use judgement and initiative to manage multiple tasks.
How to apply
- A letter of application no more than three pages, with a minimum 10 point font, demonstrating how you meet the essential selection criteria set out in the job and person specification (personal qualities can be addressed as one criterion).
- A resume outlining your relevant experience and aptitude for the position.
HR Business Partner