$80,830 - $89,897 (ASO5)
Contract appointment and merit list for 12 months
Working in the high-performing Office for Public Integrity, the Senior Assessment Officer performs a critical role in supporting the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption preserve integrity in South Australian public administration.
Independently assessing complaints and reports made to the Office for Public Integrity, including sensitive and complex matters, the Senior Assessment Officer makes considered recommendations for action. Additionally, the Senior Assessment Officer is responsible for monitoring and reviewing assessments made by South Australia Police and making considered recommendations for the reassessment or review of police conduct decisions.
The Independent Commissioner Against Corruption is committed to gender, cultural and linguistic diversity, and encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
To be successful in the role you must possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent.
- Proven experience in dealing with the public, specifically through interviewing, analysing and assessing information.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and critically analyse information of relevance and prepare a clear, accurate and concise written summary including recommendations for action.
Applicants will be required to undergo psychometric profiling.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a statutory declaration verifying their statement of claims.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory security and integrity assessment.
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at Negative Vetting Level 1.
How to apply
Apply online via ICAC’s recruitment portal before the closing date and include:
- A letter of application no more than three pages, with a minimum 10 point font, demonstrating how you meet the essential selection criteria set out in the job and person specification (personal qualities can be addressed as one criterion).
- A resume outlining your relevant experience and aptitude for the position.
For additional information, please visit the ICAC employment opportunities page.
Monday 27 September 2021 at 9:00am
08 8207 1912