The Commissioner is responsible for her office.
She is supported by an executive team, and dedicated and hardworking employees.
The organisation is guided by the Commissioner's Strategic Plan 2021-2024.
A state in which public institutions insist on the highest standards of integrity.
Preserve and promote integrity in public administration through the investigation of corruption in public administration and proactive prevention and educational initiatives.
Our Strategic Priorities
Strive for best practice
- Apply sound methods
- Exercise good judgement
- Use information and data to direct the development of prevention initiatives
Challenge and learn
- Constantly challenge our practices
- Set organisational performance targets
- Seek feedback from stakeholders
Insist on high standards
- Proactive performance management
Promote diversity, inclusiveness and fairness in the workplace
- Embrace diversity to improve performance
- Maintain excellence in recruitment
- Implement workplace integrity charter
Maintain a culture built on organisational values
- Develop or enhance information sharing
- Harness opportunities for joint activities
Develop or facilitate development of data driven education initiatives
- Contribute to the development of education programs by other agencies
Measure and increase our impact
- Assess our impact
- Strengthen effectiveness
Enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Invest in our people
- Invest in our systems
Share our knowledge
- Reporting externally
- Briefing public authorities
Identify opportunities to maximise timeliness
- Remove or reduce barriers to efficiency
Strengthen our use of data
- A new strategic intelligence unit
Our Commitment to Diversity, Access and Inclusion
The Commissioner is committed to access and inclusion for every person who works in or interacts with her organisation.
The Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-24 details the Commissioner’s intention to deliver tangible access and inclusion outcomes over the next four years. The Plan includes strategies to support equitable access to premises, events and facilities; information and communication; and employment.
The Diversity and Inclusion Strategy 2020-24 articulates the Commissioner’s commitment to understand, build and be accountable for diversity and inclusion within her organisation. The Strategy establishes diversity and inclusion goals across six diversity streams: gender identity, LGBTIQ+, disability, Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander peoples, cultural and linguistic diversity, and age diversity.
Our Organisational Structure